Elder Care Financial Services and Support
As people age, their ability to meet all needs independently becomes more of a challenge. Simple tasks such as paying household bills, having routine work performed (home, auto repairs, etc.) and even balancing their checkbook becomes increasingly difficult.
You may consider hiring a professional to help with these routine financial responsibilities if you lack the expertise, time or you do not live nearby. Our team can help to greatly reduce the time a family must spend on finances and will alleviate the emotional burden by helping make sound decisions. It is a privilege to help ease care-giving stress with eldercare financial services.
Examples of support we provide include:
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping as well as assistance with account balancing and ensuring funds are properly received and deposited
- Handling routine financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, medical expenses, etc.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, legal documents and preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments
- Preparing payroll and payroll tax returns for household employees
- Assessing overall financial position on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguarding against improper disbursements
- Determining current and long-term cash flow requirements by analyzing income, expenses, and lifestyle
- Answering various questions associated with Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
- Preparing and filing income, trust, gift, and estate tax return. This can include home visits for specialized tax preparation.
Matthew T. Head and Head & Associates are proud to serve throughout Central Virginia including Mechanicsville, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, King William and the greater Richmond area.
Income Tax Preparation and Planning for Individuals and Businesses • Small Business Accounting • Personal Financial Planning • CFO Services • Elder Care Financial Services and Support