Matthew T. Head, CPA, MBA, CGMA
Matthew T. Head (Matt) is the founder of Head & Associates, Inc. and has over 20 years of experience in tax preparation, public accounting, corporate finance, audit, procurement, and business consulting.
Matt received his Accounting degree from Virginia Commonwealth University and his Master of Business Administration from the University of Richmond. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant as well as a Chartered Global Managerial Accountant.
He resides with his family in Hanover County, Virginia.
- Mayer Electric Supply: Mid-Atlantic District Operations Manager
- Altria Client Services: Director, Procurement Services; Senior Manager, New Products; Senior Manager, Forecasting, Analysis & Research; Manager, Credit & Account Receivable; Corporate Planning & Analysis; Procurement Decision Support; Capital Projects Accounting & Analysis; Internal Audit
- Signet Bank: Activity Based Costing Analyst
- Owens & Minor: Inventory Control Specialist
- Master of Business Administration, University of Richmond
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Managerial Accountant
Matthew T. Head and Head & Associates are proud to serve throughout Central Virginia including Mechanicsville, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, King William and the greater Richmond area.
Income Tax Preparation and Planning for Individuals and Businesses • Small Business Accounting • Personal Financial Planning • CFO Services • Elder Care Financial Services and Support